Skip to main content

Be savage with your wealth

Be unapologetic about your comfort and luxury

Even if it is extravagant

Be extravagantly unapologetic

Some years ago, I was mentioned in a post where a mum visited her daughter with pomp and splendor in her school

It was her birthday and she came in with so much class and wealth, so much drip unlike the school had ever seen

The joy and excitement in the face of her daughter was priceless

That was enough

It was all the validation she needed even though she didn't need any

Yet, if you read the comments from mothers, supposedly Christian mothers, it was expectedly average

Like the venom from the more average men and fathers

The poor will always mind every other person's business except theirs, that's why they are poor

They were bashing the mum for showing so much wealth, without considering the poor children

The actual fuckery!

They were churning advice on how better she could have celebrated her daughter and spent her money as if she asked them

They were giving suggestions as if their opinions counted or even mattered one kobo

Even the poster was attacking the woman for showing off too much

"What's the point of buying so much and spending so much, what about kids whose parents can't afford such, how will they feel..." The malu bleated!

I went into the comment section with fire and brimstone, and I attacked them poor savages

What's my business if your child is poor, your poverty is of no concern to me

Why should I deny my child sunlight or dim their stars because it outshines the darkness in yours and your Pikin?

Why should I deny my child rainbow because it eclipses your sandstorm?

Take your kids to Govt school or the one in the village so they can mingle with your kind

Where rubber sandals are a luxury

Don't spoil things for one because one parent couldn't aspire to perspire to refire when they were younger

God, I finished them

Recently, I saw a post here

A man was saying it's vanity to buy a wristwatch of N350,000 that can't tell them when Jesus will come

Why wear eyeglasses of N150,000 if it can't see God?

He went on to blast people who watch plasma TV of N1,000,000 that can't show them the future

The poor man still went ahead to talk about perfumes that cost millions, and clothes worth hundreds of thousands that the owner will still die and leave here

He ended with the religious beggarly fuckery

"What about poor children in the streets who can't afford food and clothes?"

And Nigerians were sucking his dick on the post

Loving and clapping for him as he showed his naked butt cheeks

"Yes sir, ride on sir... Amen, this is the best post I have ever seen."

And if you check out...these are poor people

The lowest of the food chain Republic

The actual owners of the poor kids on the street

Misery will always love company

I say fuck them all

Who kept them, poor kids, there?

Just like I commented on the post of the mother who celebrated her daughter like a princess...

I will fly a chopper to pick my kids when school closes

Haters can slit their wrist if their throat is too far up

I will fly a private jet to buy them ice-cream after all Otedola took Cuppy to lick ice-cream cream in Paris

Davido’s uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke bought his daughter a Benz as her graduation gift

You, the only thing you give your daughters is "Don't get pregnant in this house else I will disown and kill you" advice

Yet you can't even buy her always pad, or roll-on

The only place you average lot have ever taken your children to is hell every damn day, so they can't wait to gain admission just to escape house arrest

90% of Nigerian parents have a second job as a prison warden, and their house is the prison, their daughters are the prisoners

What or who gives you the right to police her or your other kids if you can't provide for them

I will wear the most expensive wristwatch and eyeglass on a pair of sneakers that can pay a year's rent in banana Island, just to go outside and buy boile and fish

I will spend N450,000 to drink one bottle of Moet if I like

I didn't keep the poor on the street

I didn't fuck and breed like rabbits

Why should I pay for the consequences of your Orgasm

Why should I drown in your bitter sweats and cum when my blood is as sweet as wine

If you can't be responsible for your kids, at least be responsible for your fuck

Be unapologetic about your luxury

Anybody that has a problem with it should make their own money, and spend it on the poor and needy as they like

The poor will always be around

But the rich... Awon lifestyle!

Wear it like you own it!!!


Kingdavid Chinaeke Ofunne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I hate my Job

Warning: Strong adult content 18+ I hate my job My boss, Miss Patricia, is a tyrant 40+, beautiful angelic face and even more perfect body, with a lovely smile, that she hardly uses, single mom of two beautiful teenage girls, whose pictures are hung everywhere in our offices. While her exterior is sweet and beautiful, her interior is dark and evil. Always barking orders at the rest of us, like children, her voice is so loud you wonder where she has the energy to scream in such a high note all the damn time She is so feared, her car horn is enough to immediately drown whatever noise or laughter is coming from the entire building The popular saying among us, her staff members, is that the fear of Patricia's horn is the beginning of wisdom I spent years searching for a job in the streets of Lagos, begging even, embarrassed by security men and spat at by lousy and saucy receptionists, to quit this one just like that. We die here! I was prepared to eat shit for as long as I could, so I

Neighbors

 Warning..... 18+ You have been warned!!! I looked at the phone in my hand for some minutes as I turned on my bed, planning my next move  The excitement of getting a new phone was eclipsed by what I was about to do So, putting on my latest expensive transparent black gown carelessly on my thin, fit and light skin body, I waltzed out of the bedroom like a woman with a goal and went straight to the house next to mine I knocked twice and listened  In minutes, I heard a voice call out... "Coming..." Then a lazy slap of feet on tiles followed, you could tell from the sound and vibration approaching the door that it was not an ordinary feet but two strong legs hitting the ground with power The door opens in slow motion and an average height, chocolate skin young man just getting past his mid 30's but still looking prime and delicious, zero beards, strong jawline and broad shoulders, sitting on a rather large chest, stood in the doorway, surprised to see a beautiful young lady i

While the torch Is lit, run with it

It’s hard to change your routine when you are a creature of habit. Habits formed from years of doing the same things over and over and over and over again. We get so comfortable with repeating schedules, we forget the magic of spontaneity and risk. The fun in chasing deals, pursuing forbidden love, romances unpersuaded or words left unsaid. Your dreams won't chase themselves. They need legs. How long are your legs. A wise man once said... Seeming is being. Stop being your own worst critic. Be your number one fan, first and your worst critic, last. You must have heard this a whole lot, life is short. Sounds like a cliché, right? You might laugh or think it's untrue, after all the world have been in existence for over 2000 years. You have also been hearing the same words since you were a child, now you are old and you are still hearing it. But think for a second, how old are you now? Was it not just a while ago you were a baby and still in your f