Skip to main content

I hate my Job

Warning: Strong adult content

18+

I hate my job

My boss, Miss Patricia, is a tyrant

40+, beautiful angelic face and even more perfect body, with a lovely smile, that she hardly uses, single mom of two beautiful teenage girls, whose pictures are hung everywhere in our offices.

While her exterior is sweet and beautiful, her interior is dark and evil.

Always barking orders at the rest of us, like children, her voice is so loud you wonder where she has the energy to scream in such a high note all the damn time

She is so feared, her car horn is enough to immediately drown whatever noise or laughter is coming from the entire building

The popular saying among us, her staff members, is that the fear of Patricia's horn is the beginning of wisdom

I spent years searching for a job in the streets of Lagos, begging even, embarrassed by security men and spat at by lousy and saucy receptionists, to quit this one just like that. We die here!

I was prepared to eat shit for as long as I could, so I wouldn't go back to being jobless, depressed, and suicidal

So, when she announced in an email that we were going on a week-long vacation, those of us chosen for this special work and play trip celebrated, but our happiness didn't last long, she was coming along and that information ruined it for us

"So, Sandra, make sure your room is next to mine In case I need more orientation, you know I'm still new on the job." 

That's me flirting with the young, pretty, and curvy finance manager, who also doubles as our program director and is in charge of planning and organizing the trip

I'm a sucker for curvy ladies with a pretty faces and I've been hitting on her since I joined the workforce 1 year ago

"Aren't you too old to still be considered new, eh, Frank? One year later and you still think you need orientation, are you sure we didn't make a mistake hiring you?"

She tries to be as tough as the boss but she's too kind-hearted and sweet to even be taken seriously.

"We, who?" I asked, teasing her.

"You know if I quit you will be all by yourself, alone, and surrounded by old, married, and pot-bellied boring men. Who will inspire you with charm and sophistication, who will make you smile and spend an extra hour applying make up and wearing the best clothes in this company just to get the daily dosage of compliment you and I know you cherish so much and need, to start your day fresh and sweet, eh?" I asked

"Writer, your charm and sweet words won't work on me, I'm immune to empty words and broke guys, besides, who said anything about quitting, I'm talking about firing you. Now get back to work before I send you query, and make sure you close early today so you can pack because the flight won't wait for you if you're late, neither will this job if you miss your flight."

She turned and walked away, stopped, looked back to make sure I was looking at her ass which she was shaking like the professional models on a red carpet show and when she saw that my eyes were glued to her ass, she winked.

I got hard, as hard as a rock, and almost came in my pants.

We arrived at the resort picked for the vacation and worked out asses off for the next two days. I began to wonder why this trip was called a vacation at all when Sandra came in.

"Miss Patricia wants you."

"And I want you more," I replied

I shut the door and...

"Don't be shy Frank...I won't bite." She winked

Then shocked me even more, she stripped herself naked, dropping her clothes and revealing a body made in heaven, perfect just as I had fantasized and imagined even though it was always safely covered and hidden in office clothes. 

She jumped on me. Thank God I am fit, well-chiseled, and built like a quarterback after years of the hard life, street hustling, and hitting the gym. I handled her like a boss.

I carefully took her to the bed, lowered her like an egg, and then slowly began to touch and explore her body

She moaned as my fingers explored and caressed every part and angle of her body, from her lips to her nipples, I touched and stroked, and then I pushed her thighs wider apart and started touching her clit

Drawing circles over the tip of her labia, I fingered and stroked her pussy upwards and downwards, dipped my fingers in gently, that made her gasp, and then out again, she raised her hips upwards, closed her eyes, and sucked her lips in pleasure then pushed her hips against me.

I rolled my fingers inside her then back and forth, slowly at first, then I increased the thrust rapidly. She moaned loudly and opened her mouth, brought my other hand to her mouth, and sucked my fingers

The lips of her pussy were as wet as a fountain, clean shaved, and smelled like a flower, it was already dripping with scentless juice when I lowered my head and tasted her

The second my tongue touched her clit, she vibrated and grabbed my head, pushing it deeper inside her. 

While my lips and tongue sucked and licked her, I reached for her perfectly shaped breasts, firm and round and I massaged them one after the other

She thrashed her legs on the bed, with one hand, she held my hand fondling her breasts and nipples and with the other hand, she pressed my head deeper inside her thighs, grinding her hips on my face while I kept sucking and pushing my tongue deeper inside her

She came again

Then I stood up, positioned myself on top of her, opened her legs wider, and entered her, she was so wet my cock slid into her and the sensation was orgasmic, I penetrated deeper, inserting my 6 inches deeper and with each thrust she widened her eyes and opened her mouth, gasping and moaning in ecstasy

She wrapped her legs around me, dug her fingers on my back while I went in and out, grinding her without mercy, in and out I went, and even sideways, rolling my hips like a salsa dancer as I increased my speed, thrusting her with her eyes closed, I pinned her hands above her head, and pushed deeper inside her, she opened her eyes, looked at me and opened her mouth

I kissed her passionately, sucking her lips and tongue, I let her taste her cum and the feeling was too epic...she pushed her tongue inside my mouth, and I sucked, I felt myself grow harder and pushed more inside her, penetrating her core...

We both jerked together and climaxed.

I pulled out and lay next to her, not believing my luck. This trip just got better, way better than I imagined.

She stood up, smiled, and poured me a drink then lying next to me, she watched me drink and let me feed her my drink from the cup

"Are you still scared of me, Frank?" Miss Patricia asked.

As I thought of an answer, my mind went back to how it all started, from the moment Sandra came to inform me that the boss wanted to see me and how I knocked on the door and entered, then the soft command..." Shut the door" which I obeyed wordlessly, and then the invitation, "Don't be shy Frank, I won't bite."

While I tried to process everything that just happened, I felt a presence in the room

“Hey! There you are.” Miss Patricia said

I turned sharply and almost spilled my drink. It was Sandra, inside the room. She had walked in while I was lost in thought. I was stark naked, and so was Miss Patricia.

Sandra smiled and spoke.

"You see boss lady, I told you he was game. I know a slut when I see one."

Miss Patricia laughed her beautiful laugh that was hardly seen.

"Well, it takes one to know one doesn't it?" Miss Patricia asked

"Or three," Sandra replied

I was confused, what's happening here, is this a set-up or what... I asked with my eyes.

"Join us Sandra, and stop standing there looking all delicious," Miss Patricia said

"Joi..Jo..join us?" I stuttered in confusion

"You don't mind, do you?" Sandra asked mischievously

"Is three a crowd?" Miss Patricia held my cock and stroked it, fondling the balls and tapping the tip with her fingers. My cock grew, tripled in size again right before me as Sandra dropped her clothes, stepped out in style, and stood naked in front of me.

"No, no, no..." I stuttered then somehow I found my voice and, Power

Suddenly, I wasn't scared or confused anymore. In the office, I might be the new Junior staff who takes all commands and insults from everyone

But, in here, in this room...I have all the power, I am in charge, I am in control... Yes, I am with the two most powerful women in the office, and they are with me, and they are under my control

I held Miss Patricia's head, and gently lowered it to my throbbing cock and closed my eyes as her warm wet mouth, the same mouth that used to shout and order me around, opened up and covered my fully erect cock, sucking and licking...then I turned to Sandra...

"No, not at all... I smiled devilishly..."Three is perfect. Come here sugar, the party is only just beginning."

I love my job

The End


The Authorpreneur

Comments

  1. The fact that it started with “i hate my job” and ended with i love my job made me laugh 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neighbors

 Warning..... 18+ You have been warned!!! I looked at the phone in my hand for some minutes as I turned on my bed, planning my next move  The excitement of getting a new phone was eclipsed by what I was about to do So, putting on my latest expensive transparent black gown carelessly on my thin, fit and light skin body, I waltzed out of the bedroom like a woman with a goal and went straight to the house next to mine I knocked twice and listened  In minutes, I heard a voice call out... "Coming..." Then a lazy slap of feet on tiles followed, you could tell from the sound and vibration approaching the door that it was not an ordinary feet but two strong legs hitting the ground with power The door opens in slow motion and an average height, chocolate skin young man just getting past his mid 30's but still looking prime and delicious, zero beards, strong jawline and broad shoulders, sitting on a rather large chest, stood in the doorway, surprised to see a beautiful young lady i

While the torch Is lit, run with it

It’s hard to change your routine when you are a creature of habit. Habits formed from years of doing the same things over and over and over and over again. We get so comfortable with repeating schedules, we forget the magic of spontaneity and risk. The fun in chasing deals, pursuing forbidden love, romances unpersuaded or words left unsaid. Your dreams won't chase themselves. They need legs. How long are your legs. A wise man once said... Seeming is being. Stop being your own worst critic. Be your number one fan, first and your worst critic, last. You must have heard this a whole lot, life is short. Sounds like a cliché, right? You might laugh or think it's untrue, after all the world have been in existence for over 2000 years. You have also been hearing the same words since you were a child, now you are old and you are still hearing it. But think for a second, how old are you now? Was it not just a while ago you were a baby and still in your f