Skip to main content

Riotous Love

I have always found Tony, my boyfriend, fascinating

His write-ups and rants about bad governance and patriarchy got me wet and awestruck every single time I visited his timeline 

Whenever he wrote a piece on Facebook and Twitter, he got thousands of likes and comments

I always read every comment, especially from women who were mesmerized by his writing prowess I was once part of such women until I decided to shoot my shot, and, like cupid, I hit him straight in the heart

A simple "Hello, I've read and enjoyed all your stories, maybe you could write ours someday, hope I'm not overreaching?"

I had to drink almost a full bottle of bailey's to find courage for that stunt, and today, we are celebrating 8 months of the best love story ever. He was my Mr. Perfect, everything I could ever ask for and more

It wasn't surprising when he asked me to join him and go for the peaceful protest here in Lagos, and like a love-struck puppy, quickly I jumped up and said yes

That fateful day, we were at the protest ground chanting and marching to the unified sounds of the angry Nigerian Youths demanding better from a system and institution that has robbed and beat them down every single time they tried to rise

I have never felt more proud of my boo, he was leading this particular protest, shouting on top of his voice while being interviewed by the journalists

He was very well articulated in his outbursts, everyone rallied behind him, echoing yes and never again, don't fuck with this generation, etc

I stood gallantly by his side, already wet from his bold actions and longing for the heavy knacking I was going to get that night because my boo always fucked like a crazed dog whenever he was this excited

I was already imagining his tongue on my nipples as his fingers slid inside my wet panties and stroked me senseless, I was almost closing my eyes and moaning right there on the protest ground when we heard shouts and screams that were different from our chants

A gunshot followed and then we saw them, hoodlums and agberos in their hundreds, jumping down from several BRT buses and headed our way with all sorts of weapons

I wanted to scream but my tongue tied up in my mouth and my saliva dried up before I could blink and run, one was beside me and when I turned to my boyfriend for protection, I saw him on the ground holding his head and crying like a baby

I finally screamed his name and begged him to help me, next thing he stood up and ran with the speed of light, holding his head and running while being chased by the hoodlums

I turned and saw the face of the thug beside me, he smiled a wide smile and raised a big stick, and muttered in pidgin, "I go beat craze comot for ya head today, next time you go leave trouble for the real troublemakers like us."

It happened in slow motion, like those American action movies we watch on TV, as he was about to land the blow on my head, a guy from nowhere dived and knocked the lights out of him

It was so quick, the guy took him out with one punch after knocking him down, he turned to me, held my hands and together we ran to safety 

Soon the youths mobilized again and chased the agberos away, they caught some and descended on them with the might and fury of jungle justice 

I took a stick and went and flogged one of the thugs but the new guy held me back and led me away, calming me down

"My name is Gbenga" he said with a voice that sounded like music

"Aisha, my name is Aisha. Please take me home."

And that was how my night in shining armor took me home

For two days I didn't step out of the house for fear, yet for those two days, Gbenga was with me from morning till evening

My boyfriend was nowhere to be found, he was probably ashamed and couldn't face me

On the third day, I followed Gbenga to his house

It wasn't what I expected, it wasn't like Tony's house but it was neat and clean although small, very small

He was just a young man coming up, but he saved my life and for that reason and more, the size of his house will never measure the size of my gratitude and appreciation for him

For two days he has been by my side while my boyfriend abandoned me and I had grown so fond of him in two days, I already started developing feelings for my champion

I wanted to thank him specially.

I missed Tony but I will never forgive him for leaving me to die 

Immediately I stepped into his house, the ache returned, right there between my legs 

My thighs quaked

I wanted Gbenga in me, wanted his massive frame on top of me. 

I wanted his rugged and tough features, the power he used to shove my attacker like he weighed nothing, I wanted to squeeze him inside me further and further.

I wanted to watch his face while he sweated on top of me

I wanted to get on top of him. I’d never done it before. I wanted him badly, to guide his cock and put him inside me 

I wanted to be in charge of this big handsome black Yoruba man and hold him down while he pretended he was trying to break free.

I wanted to let my tits touch his face, and force my nipples down his throat 

His smile and tap brought me out of my daydream, and before he could say what would you like to have, with that smile that melted me, I unzipped his fly, took out his erect penis, Gosh, he has the kind of penis that was always hard

"Jesus!" he exclaimed in shock, he wasn't expecting it

I bent down and put it in my mouth.

He held his door with his hands and closed his eyes 

I felt him growing big and hard inside my mouth.

I rolled my tongue all over his cock just like Tony loved, it was longer and harder and as he was about to cum inside my mouth, I quickly moved away and began slowly to undress

I took off my jacket, my top, my bra, and undies and lay down on the bed.

He removed his clothes and joined me on the bed, I took his hand and brought it to touch and feel my already moist mound

The second he touched the warmth of my vagina, I closed my eyes, for It was deep, warm, and very wet.

His fingers immediately got wet inside

As if on cue, Gbenga mounted me and I used my hand to guide and slide him inside

As soon as he was deep inside, he began a slow movement of his hips on mine while he licked and sucked my nipples slowly then moved to the other breasts and kept moving from one breast and one nipple to the other 

I blocked out all thought about what this was, what it might mean, and I allowed him to lick and suck all senses away from my body till my reasoning escaped through my pores like sweat, and I became a living pulse, beating and breathing only for what he wanted to do to me

Like a pro, as he moved, I moved with him

The sensation was killing, so I spread my legs wider, leaning back and deep against the bed, and pulled him deeper inside me

Where he touched me, I felt he had many hands, which touched me everywhere, and many mouths, which kissed me everywhere 

As he ground his full length over me I enjoyed his mass on me, enjoyed being crushed under his strong masculine body. 

As he thrust, I trusted in his thrusts, and as he quickened I weakened in ecstasy, till I came in a rush and he released his energy and love inside of me

He walked me home satisfied, and as we got to my gate, I heard my name 

I turned and there he was, standing and looking as handsome as the first day I saw him

Tony, leaning by his car and watching me

I told Gbenga to wait and walked the distance to his car because he was packed a few feet away

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, feigning anger but deep down I was excited to see him, I noticed he had shadows of a black eye round his left eye

"I have been coming to look for you since the protest ground fiasco, but your sister refused to let me in, Insulting and mocking me for leaving you to die," he said

I was surprised, my sister never mentioned it

"Well, she's not wrong, you left me to die and you couldn't even call, this is the third day for fuck sakes Tony!!!" 

"My phone was broken at the protest ground, I haven't been able to take it to computer village because the roads are all blocked and cars are not allowed to move." he continued 

"I didn't abandon you, Aisha, after I was attacked, I was in a state of panic, I didn't know where I was, I was hit on the head and sucker-punched by a big fellow, I panicked and lost track of where I was and when I regained my faculties I searched everywhere for you. I heard you calling my name but I was dazed and wasn't myself. Please forgive me, please."

As he explained and apologized, he moved closer to me to hold and hug me, Gbenga quickly came closer in a matter of seconds 

"Baby are you alright?" he asked worried, but Immediately Tony saw him, he screamed 

"Get away from him Aisha, that's the thug that sucker-punched me, that's the tout sent to sabotage our peaceful protest, stay away from her you beast!!!" 

I was shocked, this must be a joke

I turned to Gbenga 

"What is he saying, he is talking nonsense, right?" 

"I'm sorry Aisha, I came out that day a thug and a tout, but I went home a changed man, a responsible guy and it's all because of you.

You thought I saved you, but it was you who saved me from the hate and bitterness I held against the Government and everyone for pushing me out on the street since I was a boy, and leaving me unemployed and jobless even after I struggled to send myself to school up to university level."

He turned to Tony, "I do regret attacking you, then he looked at me, but I don't regret saving you."

Now I'm confused, who should I forgive and who should I forget?


The End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I hate my Job

Warning: Strong adult content 18+ I hate my job My boss, Miss Patricia, is a tyrant 40+, beautiful angelic face and even more perfect body, with a lovely smile, that she hardly uses, single mom of two beautiful teenage girls, whose pictures are hung everywhere in our offices. While her exterior is sweet and beautiful, her interior is dark and evil. Always barking orders at the rest of us, like children, her voice is so loud you wonder where she has the energy to scream in such a high note all the damn time She is so feared, her car horn is enough to immediately drown whatever noise or laughter is coming from the entire building The popular saying among us, her staff members, is that the fear of Patricia's horn is the beginning of wisdom I spent years searching for a job in the streets of Lagos, begging even, embarrassed by security men and spat at by lousy and saucy receptionists, to quit this one just like that. We die here! I was prepared to eat shit for as long as I could, so I

Neighbors

 Warning..... 18+ You have been warned!!! I looked at the phone in my hand for some minutes as I turned on my bed, planning my next move  The excitement of getting a new phone was eclipsed by what I was about to do So, putting on my latest expensive transparent black gown carelessly on my thin, fit and light skin body, I waltzed out of the bedroom like a woman with a goal and went straight to the house next to mine I knocked twice and listened  In minutes, I heard a voice call out... "Coming..." Then a lazy slap of feet on tiles followed, you could tell from the sound and vibration approaching the door that it was not an ordinary feet but two strong legs hitting the ground with power The door opens in slow motion and an average height, chocolate skin young man just getting past his mid 30's but still looking prime and delicious, zero beards, strong jawline and broad shoulders, sitting on a rather large chest, stood in the doorway, surprised to see a beautiful young lady i

While the torch Is lit, run with it

It’s hard to change your routine when you are a creature of habit. Habits formed from years of doing the same things over and over and over and over again. We get so comfortable with repeating schedules, we forget the magic of spontaneity and risk. The fun in chasing deals, pursuing forbidden love, romances unpersuaded or words left unsaid. Your dreams won't chase themselves. They need legs. How long are your legs. A wise man once said... Seeming is being. Stop being your own worst critic. Be your number one fan, first and your worst critic, last. You must have heard this a whole lot, life is short. Sounds like a cliché, right? You might laugh or think it's untrue, after all the world have been in existence for over 2000 years. You have also been hearing the same words since you were a child, now you are old and you are still hearing it. But think for a second, how old are you now? Was it not just a while ago you were a baby and still in your f