Skip to main content

Neighbors

 Warning.....

18+


You have been warned!!!


I looked at the phone in my hand for some minutes as I turned on my bed, planning my next move 


The excitement of getting a new phone was eclipsed by what I was about to do


So, putting on my latest expensive transparent black gown carelessly on my thin, fit and light skin body, I waltzed out of the bedroom like a woman with a goal and went straight to the house next to mine


I knocked twice and listened 


In minutes, I heard a voice call out... "Coming..."


Then a lazy slap of feet on tiles followed, you could tell from the sound and vibration approaching the door that it was not an ordinary feet but two strong legs hitting the ground with power


The door opens in slow motion and an average height, chocolate skin young man just getting past his mid 30's but still looking prime and delicious, zero beards, strong jawline and broad shoulders, sitting on a rather large chest, stood in the doorway, surprised to see a beautiful young lady interrupting what I assumed to be a lazy and exciting morning. 


"What a pleasant surprise neighbor, to what do I owe this August visit?"


I don't know if it was the sweet smell of sweat and good cologne that rendered me speechless or what I was about to do next


But the picture before me was the picture of a fine specimen of a man, well trimmed in his waistline, no ounce of fat, strong arms and chiseled body with a smile to die for. So, I let my eyes do the talking 


"Seen enough?" he asked with a boyish grin


I winced from shame


"I...er... umm... uh... G - Got a new phone and wanted you to help me out since you are a phone expert in computer village." I stuttered like a fool


He kept his eyes on my transparent gown, feeding off my cleavage and semi visible nipples, it made them hard and I wondered if he could see the hardness through the light lace material of the gown I chose for this mission 


Mission cumpossible I smiled to myself 


I got all excited and wet being scrutinized by this black superman before me


“Come right in and let's have a look-see." he says casually, penetrating my very core with his beautiful black eyes that ravaged my body unashamedly while the size of his shorts immediately tripled in size 


I pretended not to notice but I know he caught my gaze and that brought a wicked smile to his face 


Like a sheep being led to the slaughter slab, I walked in as one controlled by a remote, handing him the phone the minute I walked in just to keep my hands and eyes away from doing something unholy


As our hands touched, electricity passed through me, I was so wet I feared I would drip right there between my thighs 


"Beautiful phone, looks expensive and yeah, it is... It's not as complex as it is beautiful, you only need to hold and explore for an hour or less and you will be able to make this phone do your bidding with just a stroke or a finger." 


As he said this, he rubbed his hands on my bare hands and carefully drops the phone on the couch 


"I didn't really come for phone lessons. I confessed. I came for this..."


I grab him by the balls and his eyes widened in shock, hungrily I kissed his wet and pink lips, he matched my passion with equal energy and sucked my tongue like a new born baby starved off mama's nipples.


His tongue ran all over the insides of my mouth, while I let him explore freely.


His hands immediately discovered my breasts and he cups them one by one under the gown, squeezing gently and stroking the nipples together once, then separately 


The sensation is so fierce, I suck air and quickly removed the transparent gown with ease while I stood in the living room


I was stark naked, no panties or bra

He steps back and allows his eyes to devor for some seconds, liking what he sees, he picks me up like I weigh nothing and walks with long strides to the bedroom


He drops me and removes his shorts, I am shocked at what I see and scared


He sees the fear in my eyes and his eyes calms me


Already we were communicating without words, just passion and lust and it was loud and clear enough 


He bends low and touches my right nipple with the tip of his tongue, while his right hand works magic on my left breasts, pinching and massaging them. My nipple is swallowed whole as he sucks and licks and kisses the nipple then slowly move his tongue to the left while his right hand finds the right nipple and repeats the same intimacy again 


I moan loudly under his touch, and raise my hips to grind his large throbbing di*k


He lowers his hands and begins to stroke my wet mound like I have never been touched before 


I shut my eyes tight afraid tears of pleasure might fall


"Oh my... I gasp as his fingers slid straight and easily into my wet, warm p*ssy, he wiggles his finger deeper inside me, and explore deeper, reaching every edge and curve


"Fuck, oh shit..." I raise my hips further and push it up to swallow the whole of his fingers, brushing against his strong yet gentle probe 


He removes his fingers and spreads my thighs wide, then gently he guides his large co*k inside me


I shudder at the thought, and expect pain, instead, I feel pleasure like never before, he smiles as he sees my face change from fear to excitement 


He lowers himself and pushes all of his 6 inches in me, I wrap my legs around his waist as he pounds me slowly at first then harder and harder, up and down


He moves his waist like a salsa dancer while inside me, sucking my lips and exploring my nipples with his hands


His entire body was making love to me, from his eyes, lips, hands, and co*k, every part of him connected to every part of me


He increases his pace and pounds me like a mother pounding yam, the harder he pounds, the higher I bounce under him


I squeeze his back so hard and push him deeper inside me, I watch his eyes close as he increases his thrust, making slapping sounds as his co*k slaps against my pus*y


"Please don't stop, don't stop" I plead


I raise my legs up and suspend them in mid air, he places his hand under my buttocks and pushes it up then shoves himself deeper and faster and starts another round of thrust


I cry out in ecstacy as my whole body begins to shake, I feel my thighs wet and dripping cum


He gets even more excited as I vibrate and intensifies his thrusts, covering my lips with his to keep me from being too loud 


Then suddenly he bites his lips and I see that he is about to cum too, I touch his face and rub my fingers on his chest as he immediately jerks and cums in me for a full minute then falls on me


"I wanna be ontop next." I say


He shoots me a "You must be joking look!" but seeing I was dead serious, he smiles and replies 


"Alright, but quickly before your husband comes back."


"Don't worry, he is with your wife, and he isn't a one minute man either." I say


Neighbors 


The End


Kingdavid Chinaeke Ofunne 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I hate my Job

Warning: Strong adult content 18+ I hate my job My boss, Miss Patricia, is a tyrant 40+, beautiful angelic face and even more perfect body, with a lovely smile, that she hardly uses, single mom of two beautiful teenage girls, whose pictures are hung everywhere in our offices. While her exterior is sweet and beautiful, her interior is dark and evil. Always barking orders at the rest of us, like children, her voice is so loud you wonder where she has the energy to scream in such a high note all the damn time She is so feared, her car horn is enough to immediately drown whatever noise or laughter is coming from the entire building The popular saying among us, her staff members, is that the fear of Patricia's horn is the beginning of wisdom I spent years searching for a job in the streets of Lagos, begging even, embarrassed by security men and spat at by lousy and saucy receptionists, to quit this one just like that. We die here! I was prepared to eat shit for as long as I could, so I

While the torch Is lit, run with it

It’s hard to change your routine when you are a creature of habit. Habits formed from years of doing the same things over and over and over and over again. We get so comfortable with repeating schedules, we forget the magic of spontaneity and risk. The fun in chasing deals, pursuing forbidden love, romances unpersuaded or words left unsaid. Your dreams won't chase themselves. They need legs. How long are your legs. A wise man once said... Seeming is being. Stop being your own worst critic. Be your number one fan, first and your worst critic, last. You must have heard this a whole lot, life is short. Sounds like a cliché, right? You might laugh or think it's untrue, after all the world have been in existence for over 2000 years. You have also been hearing the same words since you were a child, now you are old and you are still hearing it. But think for a second, how old are you now? Was it not just a while ago you were a baby and still in your f