Skip to main content

The Last Supper

The chairs creaked as we all sat down to make merry as my soon to be father in law called it.

This was a tradition for them, a way to get to know the groom, the bride's way. 

We sat down in the old family dining table. 

Everyone was squeezed together as the table was not that big. 

My girlfriend sat directly opposite me, her dad was by her side, and because of how closely we sat, I couldn't look directly at her without also looking directly him. 

It was quite an uncomfortable position, and not one I cherished as the dad was as stern and strict as a military general who loved his daughters like a mother hen, and saw every guy as a threat or a competition. 

When we began dating, I had to hide from him several times, in fact one time I had to jump from her window when he came back unannounced. 

He owned a gun and it was general knowledge that he wasn't afraid to use it. 

I held my breath when she told me about this tradition of hers, and so I decided to put on my Sunday best performance for the family get-together, with my heart beating wildly against my chest, I tried to act as normal as possible even though I was a level A clown by default. 

My girlfriend must have seen my anxiety, as she wouldn't stop smiling and laughing at me from where she sat opposite me. I couldn't smile back as I felt the dad might think I'm laughing at him and shoot me. 

Suddenly, I felt her leg on my cock under the table. 

I opened my eyes in shock and quickly downed a glass of red wine to ease my tension 

This girl wants to kill me! 

"Easy boy, don't get drunk before the party starts." Her dad said and for the first time smiled. 

I looked at my girlfriend and she smiled a naughty smile, then she started rubbing my cock with her legs slowly, reaching for the zip. 

I was as hard as a rock, from anxiety and fear, then the drinks too.

I looked at her dad opposite me, he was chit chatting with an uncle to his left, then I turned to my own right and my girlfriend's elder brother who sat next to me was busy eating like the fat glutton he was. 

My girlfriend's 16 years old sister sat to my left, she was laughing with another relative to her left. 

The coast was clear. 

I exhaled, and relaxed a bit

I adjusted my seat and moved forward, bridging the gap between myself and the table so nobody will see the leg stroking my cock under the table, or even my hardness. 

Slowly I lowered my hands and unzipped my fly without making a sound, freeing my already throbbing cock so her legs could work their magic. 

I was a full 7 inch plus fully erect, and I placed both my hands on the table, afraid people would suspect if they don't see my hands. 

My girlfriend started her legwork on my cock, she used both legs now to hold, stroke, massage and rub the tip and the length of me. 

By jove, this was almost as good as a blow job, and most certainly better than a hand job given the circumstances. 

She rubbed gently with her toes, I never knew she could work her leg magic game this good.

She drew circles with her toes on my cock, tickling and caressing my bulge, after a while, she used her large toe to tap on the tip of my cock gently in quick succesions, the feeling was so good I could feel liquid beginning to fall, then she expertly used both large toes to draw and fondle my cock. 

I was almost cumming

I drank another glass of Johnny walker this time and tried unsuccessfully to hold a conversation with my girlfriend's younger sister. 

"So uncle Pascal, what exactly does a program director do in an NGO?" my girlfriend's sister asked

"Fuck yeah." I moaned 

"What? What was that?" she asked surprised. 

"Oh shit, sorry I meant fun, we make our work place fun." I was suddenly incoherent because the pleasure from under the table was mind blowing. 

"What kind of fun?" she asked now with all her attention. 

"Arrrhh, owwww yeah..." I moaned again when the toe played with the tip of my cock and held it together in the hole between the large toe and the next one. 

"Are you okay uncle pascal?" She asked concerned. 

I held my head with my hands, shit I've fucked up.

Then I looked at her and put on my best acting role. "I think my head hurts, then I changed the moaning sound to groaning." maybe I've had one too many drinks. 

"Do you want to go inside and rest?" she started reaching for my hand to try and help me up. 

"No!" I blurted out. 

She was startled. 

Standing up would be a disaster as my cock was still hanging out of my trousers. 

"I'm fine really, don't worry." I smiled sheepishly, and she raised her eyebrows, eyeing me suspiciously, then turned and shifted her attention away from me. 

I looked at my girlfriend again to signal her to stop before I cum in her dining table when she stood up abruptly from her seat, holding a plate and started walking towards the kitchen. 

I froze and my jaw dropped 

The leg was still on my cock, massaging and rubbing me, yet my girlfriend was no longer sitting down. 

Whose legs are on my cock?! 

Then I turned and locked eyes with her dad. He looked at me and smiled a knowing smile, winking in the process. 

I stood up with so much force, I knocked the table off its balance, and screamed, Jesus! 

Everyone turned and looked at me in shock. 

Then my girlfriend's sister screamed even louder, "I knew something was off with this pyshco!" 

Immediately her brother stood up and gave me a dirty slap. 

"You bastard, what the hell are you doing exposing yourself to my teenage sister, you sick bastard!!!

"Dad, your gun!" My girlfriend said as she stood looking at me with so much hate and disappointment. 

It was then I looked down and saw my cock exposed, dangling out of my trouser with semen dropping from it. 

The end 


Kingdavid Chinaeke Ofunne 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Must Read You Must Read

Serial Ranter In the usual mad rush to beat the next available person and gain a seat inside the unusual scarce buses in the morning, I noticed an elderly man, standing helplessly and unable to compete with the younger and much more heavily built youths all around him. Men and women, even kids all rushing, stepping on themselves, pulling one another's clothes without a care in the world and hurling insults at one another without even bothering about the elderly man, standing hopelessly. Indeed this generation is worse then Sodom and Gomorrah I thought. I was sick to my stomach at the sight, so I walked up to him, asked him where he was headed and fortunately, he was heading my way, so I told him to stay close and waited for the next bus, and as it came, I fought like a wounded tiger, pushing and scratching and finally succeeded in securing one spot, immediately I gave it to him, he climbed in and I couldn't get in as the bus was filled up. I felt fulfilled that instan

While the torch Is lit, run with it

It’s hard to change your routine when you are a creature of habit. Habits formed from years of doing the same things over and over and over and over again. We get so comfortable with repeating schedules, we forget the magic of spontaneity and risk. The fun in chasing deals, pursuing forbidden love, romances unpersuaded or words left unsaid. Your dreams won't chase themselves. They need legs. How long are your legs. A wise man once said... Seeming is being. Stop being your own worst critic. Be your number one fan, first and your worst critic, last. You must have heard this a whole lot, life is short. Sounds like a cliché, right? You might laugh or think it's untrue, after all the world have been in existence for over 2000 years. You have also been hearing the same words since you were a child, now you are old and you are still hearing it. But think for a second, how old are you now? Was it not just a while ago you were a baby and still in your f

My Boss' Wife

*My Boss' Wife* Rated 18+ ........................................ My coming into that house was filled with mixed feelings. I don't know if I liked it or I hated it because of the stares and countenances I faced while my boss was introducing me to his household. He's a man in his late 70's, married to a pretty young girl - a slay mama as you may have it with the shape of cardi B - probably in her late twenties. I am to be his houseboy and driver. I had the privilege of staying in the master's building with the family and not the BQ. My room was next to the house maid while the boss and his wife shared a room upstairs. I'm a graduate and have been working with the bank for close to eight years now as a cashier. I had to quit my job to get this one because the pay was thrice bigger than my previous job, and the condition was very favorable. The fact that am single and want to save up some money and marry my girlfriend made it a mouth watering offer to me