Skip to main content

Father's Day

She stood looking at him with tears in her eyes. 

She felt guilty, wicked, dirty and every other terrible feeling she could describe, yet, what was she supposed to do? 

She had no place to go to, and no one to turn to, and again she was afraid of her husband. 

He was after all a very powerful and  dangerous man! 

"My husband, please consider our own daughters and sons too."
She pleaded again, trying hard to convince him not to go out as usual for his daily routine and job. 

"Who do you think I'm doing all this for, my intestines? I do what I do to give them the best life, I do all these to give you the good life. This is the only thing I know how to do, this gift has been in my family for 9 generations, and you want me to give it up for who, what, why? Useless children who will still become useless in life!" He paused and looked at her with anger,  she moved back with trepidation. 

"I only care about my family and children, that is why I make sure they don't lack or keep bad company, besides, we make our bed, so we lie on it!" 

With that he thundered out of the house.

12:45pm

The young handsome man with locks and gold chain wristwatch, necklace and earrings, not more than 24 years old, walked into the temple with his back as commanded by the baba.
He knelt down and dropped the loose cash totalling about N20,000 gently inside the red calabash.

After few minutes of incantations, the baba gave him a small black container tied with a red cloth.

"Rub this cream on your manhood very well, massage your balls with it and apply enough on the cap of your penis before sexual intercourse."

The young man laughed in embarrassment at the instruction, but the baba face gave no hint of amusement or humor. 

His face was as grave as death. 

He continued as the boy swallowed his smile. 

After applying it very well, use it to make love to her, make sure you enter inside her well well and release everything inside, make sure no drop falls out and she doesn't get pregnant. This is very important she must not get pregnant." he held his ears for emphasis.

"Haba baba na small thing now. No worry I understand." the young man said.

Good, after you make love to her and release, you must never ever ever sleep with her again for life. Take her in your car or any car and drop her at her father's house, make sure her father sees you and you see him, afterwards any man she sleeps with from that day, their star and luck will come to you, and every son that came out of her father, their star and luck will come to you too." The baba said. 

"Ese sir!" the boy said smiling and licking his lips for he already had three girls in mind and anyone that picks his call first and agrees is the scapegoat. 

"One more thing, failure to adhere to these instructions, the opposite of what I said will happen to you. All your stars will go to all the men she sleep with and those fathered by her father." the baba said. 

"God forbid baba, God no go allow bad thing see us." the young man said. 

"Good, because this charm is irreversible, only death can break it. One last thing, your first million is mine o." the baba said smiling. 

"Yes sir, the first million is yours baba!" the boy promised. 

The next day
5:55pm

The weather had changed and suddenly become dark, the clouds grew darker and the air became thick, the day light was fast becoming dark as strong wind pushed the tall trees which responded by dancing to the far left and back to the far right.

A black corolla drove and parked in front of the house. 

The woman stood up to see who it was and smiled. 

"Mummy where is daddy?" the girl said smiling. 

"He's insi.. Oh here he is. My husband your daughter is here and she has company." the woman said sitting down. 

"Daddy good evening, please I want you to meet my friend, Paul, he begged to meet with you because he has a gift for you for Father's day." the girl said smiling and holding the hand of her friend. 

The two men stood face to face, eyes locked and immediately the baba's bottle of beer dropped from his hand and broke as his eyes grew wide open in utter shock and bewilderment. 

In a flash, the young man removed his hand from the girl's hand with so much force his gold chain writstwatch broke and fell to the ground, he pulled so strongly he almost broke her hands as he rushed back into the car with his locks flying and dangling in the air, driving out of the compound like a man being chased by demons. 

"Kilode!!!!!" the woman jumped up screaming as the girl turned around confused and clinging to her hand in pain. 

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" the baba screamed 

"I am finished o, I am deadddd!!!" 

It was the young man from the day before whom the baba had made a charm for. 


Happy Father's Day


The End


Kingdavid Chinaeke Ofunne 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Must Read You Must Read

Serial Ranter In the usual mad rush to beat the next available person and gain a seat inside the unusual scarce buses in the morning, I noticed an elderly man, standing helplessly and unable to compete with the younger and much more heavily built youths all around him. Men and women, even kids all rushing, stepping on themselves, pulling one another's clothes without a care in the world and hurling insults at one another without even bothering about the elderly man, standing hopelessly. Indeed this generation is worse then Sodom and Gomorrah I thought. I was sick to my stomach at the sight, so I walked up to him, asked him where he was headed and fortunately, he was heading my way, so I told him to stay close and waited for the next bus, and as it came, I fought like a wounded tiger, pushing and scratching and finally succeeded in securing one spot, immediately I gave it to him, he climbed in and I couldn't get in as the bus was filled up. I felt fulfilled that instan

While the torch Is lit, run with it

It’s hard to change your routine when you are a creature of habit. Habits formed from years of doing the same things over and over and over and over again. We get so comfortable with repeating schedules, we forget the magic of spontaneity and risk. The fun in chasing deals, pursuing forbidden love, romances unpersuaded or words left unsaid. Your dreams won't chase themselves. They need legs. How long are your legs. A wise man once said... Seeming is being. Stop being your own worst critic. Be your number one fan, first and your worst critic, last. You must have heard this a whole lot, life is short. Sounds like a cliché, right? You might laugh or think it's untrue, after all the world have been in existence for over 2000 years. You have also been hearing the same words since you were a child, now you are old and you are still hearing it. But think for a second, how old are you now? Was it not just a while ago you were a baby and still in your f

My Boss' Wife

*My Boss' Wife* Rated 18+ ........................................ My coming into that house was filled with mixed feelings. I don't know if I liked it or I hated it because of the stares and countenances I faced while my boss was introducing me to his household. He's a man in his late 70's, married to a pretty young girl - a slay mama as you may have it with the shape of cardi B - probably in her late twenties. I am to be his houseboy and driver. I had the privilege of staying in the master's building with the family and not the BQ. My room was next to the house maid while the boss and his wife shared a room upstairs. I'm a graduate and have been working with the bank for close to eight years now as a cashier. I had to quit my job to get this one because the pay was thrice bigger than my previous job, and the condition was very favorable. The fact that am single and want to save up some money and marry my girlfriend made it a mouth watering offer to me