Skip to main content

Merry Tithing and Happy Christmas


These Atheist and self righteous Christians getting unnecessarily hard-ons because of Christmas makes me sick

If it's man made

Man is god

So it is biblical

Christmas is a decision

A culture

Our choice

If you don't like December

Find your own Christmas

We have 12 months in the year

If December doesn't please you, choose your own Christmas

The "it's not biblical BS" you keep spilling, is so lame even the cripple walks over it

We chose December as the day Christ was born and we will celebrate it joyfully, with or without you

We don't need your pagan or Atheist consent

If you don't want to celebrate Christmas, please don't

Let it be enough for us

We won't notice your grudge and boycotting of our 25th

It's not biblical to wear skinny jeans, but we do so anyways and attend church with it

It's not biblical to own an iPhone and have your Bible app installed, but we do

It's not biblical to wear suit, but we wear suit nevertheless and knot a tie with it on the pulpit

It's not biblical to celebrate world breast, cancer, water, and even children's day, yet we all do!!!

Mother's day is not in the Bible, yet we do so!!!

Misery loves company

Atheist are the most miserable bunch of loners

All of you can gather together, pull down your pants, make your own Christmas in January, February or whatevery and suck on it

We don't care

Merry Christmas everyone

No one gives a flying fuck about your unbelief

And if you keep nagging us about this, we will soon have Happy tithing day and make it a global celebration.

Infact, it'll have it's own holiday and you will observe it.

Then it'll be biblical because the children of God said so.

Ye are god's

Even the Muslims celebrate with us

Then just negodu these ones

So when god's choose a day to celebrate the birth of their Lord and savior, fall in line or tap out.

Don't test us!!!

Merry tithe day Christmasians



Kingdavid Chinaeke Ofunne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Must Read You Must Read

Serial Ranter In the usual mad rush to beat the next available person and gain a seat inside the unusual scarce buses in the morning, I noticed an elderly man, standing helplessly and unable to compete with the younger and much more heavily built youths all around him. Men and women, even kids all rushing, stepping on themselves, pulling one another's clothes without a care in the world and hurling insults at one another without even bothering about the elderly man, standing hopelessly. Indeed this generation is worse then Sodom and Gomorrah I thought. I was sick to my stomach at the sight, so I walked up to him, asked him where he was headed and fortunately, he was heading my way, so I told him to stay close and waited for the next bus, and as it came, I fought like a wounded tiger, pushing and scratching and finally succeeded in securing one spot, immediately I gave it to him, he climbed in and I couldn't get in as the bus was filled up. I felt fulfilled that instan

While the torch Is lit, run with it

It’s hard to change your routine when you are a creature of habit. Habits formed from years of doing the same things over and over and over and over again. We get so comfortable with repeating schedules, we forget the magic of spontaneity and risk. The fun in chasing deals, pursuing forbidden love, romances unpersuaded or words left unsaid. Your dreams won't chase themselves. They need legs. How long are your legs. A wise man once said... Seeming is being. Stop being your own worst critic. Be your number one fan, first and your worst critic, last. You must have heard this a whole lot, life is short. Sounds like a cliché, right? You might laugh or think it's untrue, after all the world have been in existence for over 2000 years. You have also been hearing the same words since you were a child, now you are old and you are still hearing it. But think for a second, how old are you now? Was it not just a while ago you were a baby and still in your f

Riotous Love

I have always found Tony, my boyfriend, fascinating His write-ups and rants about bad governance and patriarchy got me wet and awestruck every single time I visited his timeline  Whenever he wrote a piece on Facebook and Twitter, he got thousands of likes and comments I always read every comment, especially from women who were mesmerized by his writing prowess I was once part of such women until I decided to shoot my shot, and, like cupid, I hit him straight in the heart A simple "Hello, I've read and enjoyed all your stories, maybe you could write ours someday, hope I'm not overreaching?" I had to drink almost a full bottle of bailey's to find courage for that stunt, and today, we are celebrating 8 months of the best love story ever. He was my Mr. Perfect, everything I could ever ask for and more It wasn't surprising when he asked me to join him and go for the peaceful protest here in Lagos, and like a love-struck puppy, quickly I jumped up and said yes That