Skip to main content

My Boss' Wife

*My Boss' Wife*

Rated 18+
........................................

My coming into that house was filled with mixed feelings. I don't know if I liked it or I hated it because of the stares and countenances I faced while my boss was introducing me to his household. He's a man in his late 70's, married to a pretty young girl - a slay mama as you may have it with the shape of cardi B - probably in her late twenties. I am to be his houseboy and driver.

I had the privilege of staying in the master's building with the family and not the BQ. My room was next to the house maid while the boss and his wife shared a room upstairs. I'm a graduate and have been working with the bank for close to eight years now as a cashier. I had to quit my job to get this one because the pay was thrice bigger than my previous job, and the condition was very favorable. The fact that am single and want to save up some money and marry my girlfriend made it a mouth watering offer to me.

As time passed slowly, I did my job well which made my boss to give me enough stipend from as a gift that is close to being my salary if calculated. I was living fine. I broke up with my girlfriend because of distance but we maintained a cordial friendship and I still had my plans of marrying her as soon as she graduated from tertiary institution.

Devil came to me with an erotic fragrance that would take several powers of Zeus to deny. It all started with the housemaid giving me strong green lights. Several times she came to my room tying her towel to her chest; other times she jokingly touched my dick saying it was a mistake and sometimes when we play the ludo, she laughs at everything I say even the ones that are apparently not funny. This she does so she could throw herself at me with her chest on my hands, making me feel her full rounded breasts that felt like soft huge oranges.

I won't deny, they're so soft and I would love to have a taste, but I wanted to remain steadfast in my job without making any passes at her whatsoever. Yeah, you might think if it's possible right? I do jerk off almost everyday when my libido gets on the high side which mostly happens after the housemaid might have turned me on with her perverseness and sexy dresses that exposed her nipples and hugged her buttocks so well. She had this habit of always throwing things down and squatting to get them whenever am around.

I got back from the worrisome traffic of Lagos on one Saturday evening after dropping off my boss and his wife at the airport - they were headed to Dubai for a shopping spree. I was exhausted and I had to visit the shower, only to come out of the bathroom naked and found the housemaid sitting on my bed braless and waving her panties at me.

"You forgot to lock up your door and I just visited" she said. At this point my little junior is already up and smiling. She saw it and came towards me slowly, pushed me to the wall and rubbed her breast on my chest, while running her hands down my thighs and finally grabbing my dick.

Steam of pleasure burned inside of me and I grabbed her breast and fondled it softly. I buried my face I'm her neck and traced every line with my tongue down to her lips. With my lips on hers now, I let my fingers journey down her thighs and I slipped it into her wet pussy and watched her let out a soft moan. I threw her on the bed and started doing wonders with my tongue on a fleshy part like the fingers of a child. I twisted her nipples gently while she pushed my head down there with her two hands, dancing to the music of pleasure.

I stopped and sat on the edge of the bed while she squat and grabbed my cock. She buried her mouth in it and moved up... Down... Up... Down, then continuously and faster. I sank my hands into her hair and played with it with my eyes closed, face up and mouths open, muttering words my senses couldn't control.

After some minutes, she turned her pussy towards me while backing me and kneeling down, causing her breast to dangerously freely at the other end.

"Do what you know how to do best pretty boy". It was as if I was hypnotized because I obeyed all her orders like a fool. I spat on my hand and rubbed it slowly on dick to make it wet. As I caresses the fleshy-finger-like portion of her pussy with my dick, my door opened and it was my boss' wife. She screamed as if she had seen a ghost, getting us frightened. The housemaid grabbed the bed spread and covered herself, while I held my dick with my two hands.

"little wonder I've been calling you to come pick me from the airport and you weren't responding. Our flight was canceled due to your boss' emergency meeting in Abuja. I had to take a cab down here".

I ran to check my phone and found out that it has been ringing in my jean's back pocket without my notice. She threatened to sack me and the maid  once my boss comes back in two days time. I pleaded alongside the housemaid and she banged the door and left us to our fate.

It's 2am and I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about so many things; renting a house, going job hunting again, disappointing my boss that have been good to me. I was literally jumping from one side of the bed to another when my phone beeped. It was a message from my boss' wife which reads: "Just make your way to my room immediately, don't even change clothes, there's no time for that. Cum as you are and help me kill this pussy on my bed. It's mewing so much and I can't sleep". She's a lover of pets and have her cat caged in her room, so why is she wanting to kill it now? This and more were my thoughts as I ran to her room. I was scared at first that she is attacked so I didn't mind going there though I had only my briefs on.

I barged into the room and she asked me to shut the door after me and put on the light in a voice that sounded almost like a whisper. I switched the lights on and there she was, on the bed stark naked, licking her finger and touching her pussy with a dildo. "Honey come kill this pussy on my bed, if you don't wanna loose your job". I have fantasized about making out with this woman and even jerked off with her in my mind but I never thought it would come to this. This is Eve giving me a pretty apple to eat when I'm very hungry.

She saw my bulge and said "oh wow! you're ready? Come fuck me and I'll double your salary... Plus no one will know about this". I removed my briefs and climbed the bed. We started kissing and she had her hands on my dick. I helped myself with her swollen hard nipples. She got an oil on a table beside her bed and poured it on my chest, watching it flow down to my thighs. She had her tongue draw lines in the path the oil flowed . She got to my dick and licked it like a cold ice cream before having it all in to her mouth. She then had her ass lay on my face and we sucked ourselves at the same time - in a "69" position.

"It's either we do this in peace or you both loose something dear to you. One a job and the other a husband". It was the housemaid talking with both hands on her waist. My boss's wife stared at me first, then the maid, before she smiled and signaled her to come join us. I kissed them one after the other then asked them to kiss themselves. They began kissing as I entered the bathroom, put on the shower and asked them to come. My mistress faced the wall while I slowly  penetrated, her pussy dripping with so much water and the maid in turn kissed her while fondling each others breast.

I took turns with them. I sat on the floor now and the maid sat on me with my dick swallowed in her pussy while my boss's wife sucked my nipples and kissed me all over my body from my neck to my lips, down to my nipples again, all these time, my hand never stopped grabbing her breasts in soft trails.

I turned over to my boss' wife and had her, keeping my thrusts slow and steady with my face in between her breasts. I spread her thighs apart as I continued stroking while the maid was being fingered by my mistress.

The housemaid let out a sharp moan as water gushed out from her pussy like a running tap while I pulled out in a hurry and stood up to cum on my madam's face. She knelt down with my dick in her hand and her mouth open while the housemaid kissed her as I climaxed.

Yeah, I retained my job and got my pay doubled as promised. My boss knew nothing about it and I kept on screwing the housemaid on a low key in the night when everyone was asleep and in the noontime when I rushed in for my short break.

"Ken! After eating go pick up my wife from her friend Ujunwa's house. She said her car is faulty and asked you come get her". He said with his legs crossed and his face still in the magazine he was reading. I rounded up my eating and went to Ujunwa's to pick my madam. I parked the car in the garage and went into the parlour but no one was there. "Come up here". That was my madam's voice. I followed the voice up to the main parlour only to find her, Ujunwa, another chubby friend of theirs and four empty bottles of Hennessey on the floor with cigarette smokes wafting in the air. These ladies were on bra and panties.

My Boss' wife walked up to me and dragged me to the bed while the other two ladies joined her, removing my shoes and clothes in a hurry.

©Achi Gp Nuel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Must Read You Must Read

Serial Ranter In the usual mad rush to beat the next available person and gain a seat inside the unusual scarce buses in the morning, I noticed an elderly man, standing helplessly and unable to compete with the younger and much more heavily built youths all around him. Men and women, even kids all rushing, stepping on themselves, pulling one another's clothes without a care in the world and hurling insults at one another without even bothering about the elderly man, standing hopelessly. Indeed this generation is worse then Sodom and Gomorrah I thought. I was sick to my stomach at the sight, so I walked up to him, asked him where he was headed and fortunately, he was heading my way, so I told him to stay close and waited for the next bus, and as it came, I fought like a wounded tiger, pushing and scratching and finally succeeded in securing one spot, immediately I gave it to him, he climbed in and I couldn't get in as the bus was filled up. I felt fulfilled that instan

While the torch Is lit, run with it

It’s hard to change your routine when you are a creature of habit. Habits formed from years of doing the same things over and over and over and over again. We get so comfortable with repeating schedules, we forget the magic of spontaneity and risk. The fun in chasing deals, pursuing forbidden love, romances unpersuaded or words left unsaid. Your dreams won't chase themselves. They need legs. How long are your legs. A wise man once said... Seeming is being. Stop being your own worst critic. Be your number one fan, first and your worst critic, last. You must have heard this a whole lot, life is short. Sounds like a cliché, right? You might laugh or think it's untrue, after all the world have been in existence for over 2000 years. You have also been hearing the same words since you were a child, now you are old and you are still hearing it. But think for a second, how old are you now? Was it not just a while ago you were a baby and still in your f